From Justin Taylor:
Some excellent counsel from Piper to the pastoral staff at Bethlehem.
- Let’s avoid gossiping.
- Let’s identify evidences of grace in each other and speak them to each other and about each other.
- Let’s speak criticism directly to each other if we feel the need to speak to others about it.
- Let’s look for, and assume, the best motive in the other’s viewpoint, especially when we disagree.
- Think often of the magnificent things we hold in common.
- Let’s be more amazed that we are forgiven than that we are right. And in that way, let’s shape our relationships by the gospel.
Read the whole thing for biblical support and explanation
ht: Already Not Yet